г. Вологда,
Окружное шоссе 26 Посмотреть на карте
Производство отделочных материалов PREMIUM-класса

Order payment

Upon receipt (cash on delivery)
This method provides an opportunity to pay for the order directly upon receipt of the goods in the shopping Mall.
Choosing this method of payment, you will need to make an advance payment for the order 10%. The remaining 90% is paid upon receipt of the goods in the shopping Mall.
Payment is possible in cash or by Bank card.
Credit card payment
You can pay for the order by any credit card Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, the World immediately after placing the order, without leaving home, through the payment system Yandex-cash.
Payment on receipt
For payment you need to print out and pay the receipt in any Bank In your city, and then send us an email zakaz@gesso-parete.ru scanned copy of the received document.
Non-cash payment (by account)
This calculation is most suitable for organizations and individual entrepreneurs. You place an order, print an invoice, pay it and notify us.
To discuss with the Manager
If you want to offer other options for calculation, you can choose when ordering this method and our Manager will contact you for further details.
Оплата при полученииRemote sales are caused by a certain stereotype of deception. Can't argue with that, the Internet is very much a Scam.

We simplify purchases on the Internet and make them as transparent as possible".

Making orders in our store, you can choose the method of payment "upon receipt" and pay for the order directly upon receipt in the transport company or courier " hand in hand".

Before payment you Will have the opportunity to inspect the goods!

We also accept payment by the most popular types of online payments in Russia


What if you want to buy a 3D panel, and the money is not enough?


Use the system of online lending "Kupivkredit". Using it to buy convenient and easy!

Buy now, and pay later!
It is very convenient and easy!

What do you need?
Add an item to cart;
When ordering, select the payment method " Buy on credit";
Check the details of your order and if everything is correct, click "Place order".
Next, choose a convenient loan term and the amount of the down payment (in percentage or rubles), just moving the slider.
Fill out the form in full accordance with the passport data and get a solution in 2 minutes!
It's simple!

The system of online lending "Kupivkredit" belongs to JSC "Tinkoff Bank", license of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation № 2673, 2013