Gypsum panel for caisson Lantana (Lantana): характеристики, отзывы, описание, обзор, фотографии. Широкий выбор 3D панелей в интернет магазине gesso-parete.ru
Google product category (US)
- Гипс Г-22 (ГВВС-22)
- 50 х 50 см
- 1 - 2.7 см
- 3 кг
- 4 шт
- Для стен и потолка (возможно использование во влажных помещениях, при выборе соответствующей опции)
- 133 кг
- 24 МПа
- 8 МПа
- Особо стойкие
- НГ (негорючий)
- 1600 кг/м3
Gypsum coffered panels Lantanio TM Gesso Parete
Few people know what a coffered ceiling, but probably everyone saw them in museums, luxurious celebrity cottages, old mansions. Coffered ceiling is able to give elegance and luxury. If you see the ceiling and decorated with grooves, this is a coffered ceiling, and the recesses are referred to as caissons.
Coffered ceiling Parete Gesso panels represent a square tile shape, size 50x50 cm and a thickness of a relief to 2.5 cm one 3D tile - about 3kg
Installation of coffered ceilings is carried out on the crate of metal-profile and GCL, with plaster glue and additional fixation on screws with pre-countersinking holes.
No posts found
If you order in our store goods
during the Promotion period,
we will deliver Your order to any city of Russia
Issue of the order is carried out in branches of transport companies of your city. After sending the goods to your phone number will receive an SMS with the tracking number of the goods, with which you will be able to track your order on the website of the transport company. You will also be able to order (if necessary) delivery "to the door" by sending a reply SMS to the TC (the necessary information will be provided to you after sending the goods in SMS).
Important reminder to the buyer
Necessarily! when receiving an order from a shipping company, check the appearance of the cargo and open each box. Packaging must be intact, not crushed or torn. It is also recommended to check the appearance of the product.
In case of detection of any shortcomings it is necessary to make at once the statement (claim) in office of shopping Mall. If possible, it is necessary to photograph all the shortcomings. If you took the parcel from the TC office and found flaws outside the office, claims in the TC will not be accepted!
Delivery outside the territory of Russia
Abroad Russia delivery is possible by prior agreement. About the shipping options, contact our specialists.
This method provides an opportunity to pay for the order directly upon receipt of the goods in the shopping Mall.
Choosing this method of payment, you will need to make an advance payment for the order 10%. The remaining 90% is paid upon receipt of the goods in the shopping Mall.
Payment is possible in cash or by Bank card.
You can pay for the order by any credit card Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, the World immediately after placing the order, without leaving home, through the payment system Yandex-cash.
For payment you need to print out and pay the receipt in any Bank In your city, and then send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org scanned copy of the received document.
This calculation is most suitable for organizations and individual entrepreneurs. You place an order, print an invoice, pay it and notify us.
If you want to offer other options for calculation, you can choose when ordering this method and our Manager will contact you for further details.
We simplify purchases on the Internet and make them as transparent as possible".
Making orders in our store, you can choose the method of payment "upon receipt" and pay for the order directly upon receipt in the transport company or courier " hand in hand".
Before payment you Will have the opportunity to inspect the goods!
We also accept payment by the most popular types of online payments in Russia
Use the system of online lending "Kupivkredit". Using it to buy convenient and easy!
Buy now, and pay later!
It is very convenient and easy!
What do you need?
Add an item to cart;
When ordering, select the payment method " Buy on credit";
Check the details of your order and if everything is correct, click "Place order".
Next, choose a convenient loan term and the amount of the down payment (in percentage or rubles), just moving the slider.
Fill out the form in full accordance with the passport data and get a solution in 2 minutes!
The system of online lending "Kupivkredit" belongs to JSC "Tinkoff Bank", license of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation № 2673, 2013
Installation of gypsum 3D panels Gesso Parete
Recommendations for installation of 3D panels:
- Installation of 3D panels can be carried out on the walls of plasterboard, concrete, brick, aerated concrete. Installation on walls covered with a tree is also practiced.
- It is recommended to have a smooth and dry surface. Irregularities up to 4mm are permissible, otherwise the wall must be leveled with gypsum putty.After delivery of 3D panels on the object they need to withstand a certain amount of hours before installation. The plaster needs to acclimate.
- In order to ensure effective bonding with the wall and between the panels, it is recommended to choose plaster glue and putty from trusted manufacturers such as Knauf and Pufas.The walls are preferably primed, in this case, grasp the panel at the wall will happen better.
- To trim the panels, use a conventional saw with a fine tooth and sandpaper.Pre-layout multiple panels on the floor. This will make it possible to finally present the layout of the figure.
- If you are planning to have a backlight, it is necessary to think in advance. And remember that illumination will make obvious even the most insignificant flaws allowed at the time of installation of panels.
Surface preparation for installation
Gypsum 3D panels can be mounted on almost any surface that is not subjected to deformation and can withstand the weight of the panels. There should be no shrinkage, significant thermal expansion or vibration.
! The walls, filled with irregularities of more than 4 mm before mounting the 3D panels, must be aligned with plaster.
The surface must be cleaned, degreased, without areas with delaminations. Wallpaper, whitewash, paint removed.
The wall surface is primed, in this case, grasp the panel at the wall will happen better.
Make markings and determine the angle from which the installation will begin. The most notable places of the wall: its top and outer corners. If you trim the panels of the perception of figure, the top and corner panels should be intact. Should given and such nuance, as the availability of floor and ceiling plinths.
! Small cut parts of the panels often become waste, to enter them into the overall picture is likely to fail. However, large parts may well be useful and will save in some cases a few square meters of material.
Original plaster 3D panels will stay only on liquid gypsum adhesive and to prevent their slipping, the profile is used for drywall or flat bar fixed at the bottom of the wall in accordance with layout.
Installation of 3D panels on the wall
! After delivery of 3D panels on the object they need to withstand a certain amount of hours before installation. The plaster needs to acclimate. This will align the indicators of humidity and temperature.
Installation of gypsum 3D panels can be carried out on plaster glue or liquid nails with or without the use of fixing elements.
Apply the solution with a thin layer on the wall and / or on the panel, remove the excess comb, apply the panel on the pre-made markings, sit the panel on the wall by moving up and down, right and left by millimeters, as a result, the panel creates a kind of vacuum with the wall.
Place the panels in horizontal rows from the bottom up. After installation of the first row, wait for the solution to dry, according to the manufacturer's instructions (usually 20-40 minutes).
! If necessary, the panels can be fixed on the edges fasteners.
At installation of 3D panels with application of fasteners, screws, screws with dowels, or so-called Driva (plastic and metal are issued) are used. The choice of fasteners depends on the material from which the wall is made.
Place the panel horizontally on the table and make 4 holes on the edges (keep from the edges of the panel at a distance of at least 5 cm). The head of the fastener is necessary in the future to putty. To do this, the holes in the 3D panels are countersunk. Depth should allow to sink the screws and apply a few millimeters of putty. It is impossible at tightening of screws to make considerable efforts. You can set limits on the screwdriver or do zakrutku manually.
! This stage is the most difficult and responsible for installation of 3D panels.
Gypsum 3D panels can be mounted butt-to-butt with no gap, or leaving gaps 2-3mm for their subsequent putty, or fill the joints with putty directly during installation, putting putty on the ends of the panel. Using the latter option, the putty is squeezed out by the following panel, and the excess putty removed immediately, while it is recommended to properly primed ends, otherwise putty "stand up" in a matter of seconds.
Gypsum putty is used. Suitable rubber spatula, if necessary, perhaps a semicircular shape.
! In most cases, the putty will shrink, the grout will need to be repeated. There may also be cracks in the seams, the grout procedure should also be repeated. In this regard, it is recommended not to hurry with the painting and give a couple of days the wall to stand up.
Hide the seams of the panels only after drying of the putty.
This stage of installation is extremely laborious and requires a lot of patience and attention, and the quality of stitching seams will depend on the appearance of the finished wall.
Lighting on relief surfaces plays an important role. Grout and Vykurovanie better to do when the light is in operation.
Panels can be painted with acrylic, latex, water-emulsion paints, nitro enamels, as well as textured paints in ANY COLOR. Pre-panels can be primed to reduce paint consumption. The painting is done by spray. Roller can paint only laboratornye model. Can be Packed with a sponge.
The result of professional installation of gypsum 3D panels-monolithic embossed surface.
When installing 3D panels, you can follow our recommendations and make the installation yourself, but everyone should do their own thing and we recommend you to trust the professionals.
The cost of installation of gypsum 3D panels Gesso Parete
Installation of 3D panels Gesso Parete every buyer who has experience in laying tiles, you can carry out yourself. To help you, we will provide detailed installation instructions.
Our company also offers the services in installation of decorative 3D panels from plaster.
In our staff there are several teams of professionals with experience of more than 10 years who are ready to leave to any city of Russia.
We offer the most favorable prices for installation of plaster 3D Panels in Russia:
Main types of works:
1. Direct installation of gypsum panels on the wall. This process differs little from a laying of a tile tile, it is possible only an glutinous solution which surely has to be on a plaster basis. In this regard, our prices for installation of 3D panels are commensurate with the price of laying tile:
The cost of installation of 3D panels-1200 rubles per m2;
2. Grout and sanding of the seams is the most difficult and time-consuming process when installing 3D panels because the joints are brought to a perfectly smooth, monolithic state.
Grouting, sanding - 350 roubles for M. p. (the meter);
- Corner trim panels - 500 rubles. for M. p. (the meter);
- External trim panels - 250 rubles for the M. p. (the meter);
- Openings for sockets, switches, lamps , etc. - 300 rubles apiece;
- Priming the surface of the wall - 25 USD per m2.;
- Protection of the surface covering material 20.per m2.;
- The color of the panels with spray gun - 250 RUB per m2;
At departure out of the settlement of the Contractor for distance more than 50 km, in addition are paid by the Customer:
- Daily subsistence allowance-1200 rubles. / person . ;
- Transport costs by checks and voucher;
- Hiring of premises - hotel booking, room or apartment for rent;
Extra charge for complexity of installation:
- When mounting on uneven surfaces, with the use of clamps-50%;
- At installation on brick, concrete surfaces, with use of latches-30%;
- When mounted on the walls of gas silicate, foam concrete, with the use of clamps - 20%;
- When installing on the ceiling, with the use of clamps-70%.
Additional works not included in the price list are to be paid by agreement of the parties.
Why it is more profitable for you to order installation of 3D panels from us:
- Our prices are the lowest in Russia;
- Only we offer services in installation of 3D panels with departure to any city of Russia (read more below);
- Our experts have experience of more than 10 years;
- Warranty on the work done!
- When ordering installation, an additional 5% discount on the 3D panel!
- Departure of the expert for measurement FOR free! (*within 50 km).